£535 + VAT
Supporting Individual Learning through Coaching and Mentoring
- The coaching process
- The mentoring process
- Coaching and mentoring practice – models
- Coaching and mentoring practice – communication techniques
- Recording coaching and mentoring activity
- HR managers and executives.
- Those who work in learning and development (L&D), training or HRD (human resources development).
- Those preparing for an L&D role.
- L&D professionals, practitioners, advisers, facilitators and partners.
- Trainers, training officers and instructors.
- Learning and organisational development consultants.
- Learning curators and champions.
- Workplace assessors
- Curriculum designers
- Digital learning designers
- Senior officers and assistants employed within the HR function of their organisation who wish to contribute to L&D practice.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the concept of coaching, including different types and styles.
- Describe the stages of a coaching process and roles of the coach and coachee.
- Explain the concept of mentoring and the activities involved in a typical mentoring relationship.
- Identify the potential benefits of both coaching and mentoring.
- Explain different models and techniques used in coaching and mentoring.
- Record coaching or mentoring activity in an appropriate format.