- Operational decision making
- Cost-volume-profit analysis (CVP)
- Relevant costing
- Managers who wish to improve their analytical skills and use accounting and finance tools for managerial advantage.
- Those who wish to understand and use accounting knowledge for operational and management decision making.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The financial consequences of a range of decision-making situations.
- The scope and limitations of the financial techniques applied.
£545 + VAT