Accounting Concepts and Systems
- Statement of comprehensive income (income statement)
- Statement of financial position (balance sheet)
- Statement of cash flows
- Preparing a set offinancial statements
- The income statement:cost of sales working
- Underlying concepts: measurement rules and fundamental accounting concepts
- Three further property, plant and equipment issues
- Recording accounting information
- Managers who wish to improve their analytical skills and use accounting and finance tools for managerial advantage.
- Those who wish to understand and use accounting knowledge for operational and management decision making.
Upon completionof this course, you will be able to understand:
- Key elements of an accounting system.
- Different types of accounting adjustment.
- The impact of accounting adjustment on reported results.
- How to prepare basic primary financial statements.
£535 + VAT