£2350 + VAT
- Common barriers to communication
- Effective communication
- Oral communication
- Written communication
- Report writing
- Types of reports
- Specimen of reports
- Precis writing
Work Improvement and Work Measurement
- Method study
- Method improvement
- Uses and applications of work sampling
- Standardisation and work simplification
- Qualifications of a secretary
- Types of secretaries
- Clerical services
- Reception services
Control of Office Costs
- Methods of cost reduction and cost saving
- Establishing budgets
- Types of budgets
- Supervisory control
This personal assistant training is suitable for:
- Personal assistants
- Administrative staff
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- Communication as one of the fundamental functions of an office, and a process essential for all forms of business.
- How to prepare reports as a summary of information.
- The techniques aimed at increasing efficiency and productivity.
- The requirement of secretarial and clerical services for efficient administration.
- How to ensure all office expenses incurred are productive.
Administrative Management for Personal Assistants – Level 1 office management course and Advanced Administrative Management for Personal Assistants secretary training courses at LBTC’s administrative training institute.