Personal Assistant Training To Become A Secretary in London, UK
- Benefits of good organisation
- Steps in organising
- Office manuals
- Authority and responsibility
- Administrative office management
- Information management
- Designing forms
- Form sets
- Continuous stationery
- Characteristics of a good filing system
- Selection of a suitable indexing system
- Records Retention
- Evaluating the records management programme
Office Stationery and Supplies
- Standardisation of office supplies
- Purchasing procedure
- Principles of storage applicable to supplies
- Control of consumption
This personal assistant training is suitable for:
- Personal assistants
- Administrative staff
This personal assistant training course is designed for experienced PA’s and secretaries who wish to develop their administrative skills thereby providing the requisite support to their respective managers.
Upon completion of courses to become a secretary, you will be able to understand:
- Organisation as one of the fundamental functions of management.
- The functions, nature and scope of office activities.• How to use forms to assist in the fundamental functions of receiving, recording, arranging and giving information in the office.
- The management of the vast bulk of correspondence and other documents which are created, received and stored in any business office.
- How to control the large variety of stationery and other articles related to the day-to-day work of a modern office.
Do you require a customized personal assistant training course? Check out the following personal assistant training programmes below:
£2575 + VAT