- Benefits of good organisation
- Steps in organising
- Office manuals
- Authority and responsibility
- Administrative office management
- Information management
- Designing forms
- Form sets
- Continuous stationery
- Characteristics of a good filing system
- Selection of a suitable indexing system
- Records Retention
- Evaluating the records management programme
Office Stationery and Supplies
- Standardisation of office supplies
- Purchasing procedure
- Principles of storage applicable to supplies
- Control of consumption
- Personal assistants
- Administrative staff
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- Organisation as one of the fundamental functions of management.
- The functions, nature and scope of office activities.
- How to use forms to assist in the fundamental functions of receiving, recording, arranging and giving information in the office.
- The management of the vast bulk of correspondence and other documents which are created, received and stored in any business office.
- How to control the large variety of stationery and other articles related to the day-to-day work of a modern office.
To explore LBTC’s full range of Secretary courses, click the link below:
£2575 + VAT