£980 + VAT
Debt Markets: Part 1
- The money market for private debt instruments
- Treasury and agency securities markets
- Municipal securities markets
- Corporate senior instruments markets
Debt Markets: Part 2
- International bond markets
- The residential mortgage market
- The market for U.S. agency residential mortgage-backed securities
- The market for credit-sensitive securitised products
- Financial regulators
- Individual and institutional investors and borrowers.
- Those who wish to understand financial product innovation with an emphasis on risk management and regulatory reform.
- Those who wish to understand the wide range of instruments for financing, investing, and controlling risk in today’s financial markets.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- A wide range of debt products – money market instruments, treasury and agency securities, municipal securities, corporate senior obligations, international bonds, residential mortgage loans, agency residential mortgage-backed securities, and credit-sensitive securitised products.