Advanced Methods of Employee Selection
- Ability testing
- Personality testing
- Assessment centres
- HR managers and executives
- Those involved in the recruitment and selection function of their organisations.
- HR business partners and advisors
- HR professionals and practitioners
- Senior officers and assistantsemployed within the HR function of their organisation who wish to mobilise an effective workforce by assembling together teams of people with the necessary skills, attitudes and experience to meet their objectives.
- Those with the HR role of enabling their organisation to meet its future demand for skills.
- Those who wish to be equipped with the knowledge and skills required to undertake core resourcing and talent management activities to a high standard.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Advise on the sources and standards for biodata, assessment centres, aptitude and personality tests.
- Recommend and assist in devising a variety of exercises for use in an assessment centre.
- Seek and evaluate sources of professional advice about psychometric testing and other ‘high-validity’ selection methods.
£525 + VAT