Performance Management Fundamentals
- The essence of performance management
- The evolution of performance management
- The conceptual framework
- Issues in performance management
Performance Management Processes and Skills
- Setting goals
- Providing feedback
- 360-degree feedback
- Conducting performance reviews
- Assessing performance
- Managing underperformers
Applications of Performance Management
- Managing organisational performance
- Managing team performance
- Performance management and employee engagement
- Performance management and talent management
- Performance management and learning
- Performance management and reward
Performance Management in Action
- The impact of performance management
- Performance management models from various organisations
The Development and Management of Performance Management
- Developing performance management
- Managing performance management
- The performance management role of line managers
- Evaluating performance management
- HR managers and executives
- Top management and line managers who wish to understand performance management in a strategic sense that enables the goals of individuals and teams to be aligned to the strategic goals of the organisation.
- HR business partners and advisors
- HR professionals and practitioners
- Senior officers and assistants employed within the HR function of their organisation who wish to deploy performance management as a systematic and continuous process for improving organisational performance by developing the performance of individuals and teams.
Upon completion of this Performance Management Training, you will be able to understand:
- The elements of a performance management system but also the limitation of this model and the reality of performance management – the problems of making it work and the requirements for success.
- The processes and skills used in setting goals, providing feedback, conducting performance reviews, assessing performance, coaching and dealing with under-performers.
- How performance management can be applied to manage organisational and team performance and how it supports several key HR activities.
- The impact of performance management and how some organisations have modelled their performance management systems.
- How performance management should be developed and managed and the role of line managers upon whom the effectiveness of performance management largely depends.
LBTC’s Human Resource Management training course. We provide tailored performance management training program Solutions that work for you. Check out our course details below:
£2695 + VAT