Performance Management Fundamentals
- The essence of performance management
- The evolution of performance management
- The conceptual framework
- Issues in performance management
Performance Management Processes and Skills
- Setting goals
- Providing feedback
- 360-degree feedback
- Conducting performance reviews
- Assessing performance
- Managing underperformers
Applications of Performance Management
- Managing organisational performance
- Managing team performance
- Performance management and employee engagement
- Performance management and talent management
- Performance management and learning
- Performance management and reward
Performance Management in Action
- The impact of performance management
- Performance management models from various organisations
The Development and Management of Performance Management
- Developing performance management
- Managing performance management
- The performance management role of line managers
- Evaluating performance management
- HR managers and executives
- Top management and line managers who wish to understand performance management in a strategic sense that enables the goals of individuals and teams to be aligned to the strategic goals of the organisation.
- HR business partners and advisors
- HR professionals and practitioners
- Senior officers and assistants employed within the HR function of their organisation who wish to deploy performance management as a systematic and continuous process for improving organisational performance by developing the performance of individuals and teams.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The elements of a performance management system but also the limitation of this model and the reality of performance management – the problems of making it work and the requirements for success.
- The processes and skills used in setting goals, providing feedback, conducting performance reviews, assessing performance, coaching and dealing with under-performers.
- How performance management can be applied to manage organisational and team performance and how it supports several key HR activities.
- The impact of performance management and how some organisations have modelled their performance management systems.
- How performance management should be developed and managed and the role of line managers upon whom the effectiveness of performance management largely depends.
LBTC’s Recruitment workshop.
£2695 + VAT