£940 + VAT
Quality Management Systems
- The development of quality management system standards
- The ISO 9000 series of standards: an overview
- Implementation guidelines for ISO 9001
- Quality management system assessment and registration
Integrated Management Systems
- The ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 matrix
- Interlinked systems
- The EFQM model
- The key integration issues
- An integrated management systems model
- Chief officers, directors andheads of departments who wish to play a greater role in determining the quality policy within their organisations.
- Senior management team members who wish to create the strategic dialogue, organisational environment, atmosphere, values and behaviour in which total quality management (TQM) can achieve its potential.
- Those who wish to create an organisational culture in which each person in every department is fully committed to improving their own performance and is dedicated to satisfying their internal customers’ needs and future expectations.
- Middle and first-line management who wish to play a key role in putting the principles of TQM in place at the sharp end of their organisation.
- Management consultants
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- A quality management system as a key building-block in an organisation’s approach to TQM.
- The fundamental purpose of a quality management system and the development of quality system standards.
- The ISO 9000 series of quality management system standards, including implementation issues and guidelines, the assessment and registration process, and their benefits and implications.
- Integrated management systems (IMS) in terms of quality, environment, and occupational health and safety management.
- The linkages between ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 – the integrated and aligned approaches, and some of the common problems.