£525 + VAT
Advertising: Role, Forms and Strategy
- Selling propositions
- The use of emotion in advertising
- Types of advertising
- Using advertising strategically
- Consumer-generated advertising
- Chief Communications Officers
- Marketing and communications directors, managers, executives and staff.
- Those who wish to understand how brands create communications and engage audiences in brand conversations.
- Those employed by governmental, charitable, other not-for-profit and third-sector organisations who need to communicate with a range of stakeholders.
- Those who wish to develop insights into the reasoning behind the marketing communications activities used by organisations.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The role that advertising plays in influencing our thoughts and behaviour.
- Advertising as an independent discipline.
- The use of selling propositions, and the role of emotion in advertising.
- Different types or forms of advertising.
- Ways in which advertising can be used strategically.
- Issues associated with consumer-generated advertising.