This course focuses on the key operational elements of delivering a quality banking service to customers.
The course will also include a site visit to an organization relevant to the course so delegates can develop an understanding of how their contemporaries function in the real-world.
The course will wrap with a summary of the key learning points, followed by an action planning exercise with a view to apply the acquired knowledge and skills immediately upon your return to work. Post-course support is also available in relation to the implementation of your action plan, up to six (6) months following course completion.
Banking Operations Excellence
- What is operational excellence in banking?
- Operational excellence principles
- Operational excellence models
- Implementation planning
Banking Operations – The Customer Experience
- Sources of customer complaints
- Creating an improvement programme
- The benefits of creating an improved customer experience
- Maintaining improvement through agility
Banking Operations – Culture and Conduct
- The challenge of cultural change
- Behaviour and empowerment
- The need for leadership discipline
- An integrated approach to sustainable change
- Industrial visit to a relevant organization.
- An insight into the internal working of companies.
- An opportunity to learn through interaction with practising professionals.
- Summary and recap of key learning objectives
- Action Planning
This course is suitable for:
- Banking staff who wish/need to broaden/deepen their knowledge of the factors affecting banking operations.
- Those who wish to gain a comprehensive insight into banking operations.
Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Appreciate how service excellence is the act of exceeding customer expectations.
- Understand why customer experience goes beyond customer service.
- Understand why culture determines an organization’s commitment to the level and consistency of service delivery.
- Develop a practical perspective into contemporary work practices in your field.
- Implement an Action Plan at your workplace using the knowledge and skills acquired through the course.
£3415 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!