This training workshop looks at banking operations from the customer’s standpoint.
- Sources of customer complaints
- Creating an improvement programme
- The benefits of creating an improved customer experience
- Maintaining improvement through agility
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Banking staff who wish/need to broaden/deepen their knowledge of the factors affecting banking operations.
- Those who wish to gain a comprehensive insight into banking operations.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will understand:
- The necessity to understand the customer journey.
- Why customers complain.
- How adopting agile tools can help to maintain improvement.
£680 + VAT
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!