This training workshop demonstrates the importance of understanding the impact of internal culture on quality.
- The challenge of cultural change
- Behaviour and empowerment
- The need for leadership discipline
- An integrated approach to sustainable change
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Banking staff who wish/need to broaden/deepen their knowledge of the factors affecting banking operations.
- Those who wish to gain a comprehensive insight into banking operations.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will understand:
- How culture determines individual behaviour.
- The importance of empowerment and discipline as key elements of culture.
- How to initiate and maintain cultural change.
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!