This training workshop focuses on the key operational elements of delivering a quality banking service to customers.
Banking Operations Excellence
- What is operational excellence in banking?
- Operational excellence principles
- Operational excellence models
- Implementation planning
Banking Operations – The Customer Experience
- Sources of customer complaints
- Creating an improvement programme
- The benefits of creating an improved customer experience
- Maintaining improvement through agility
Banking Operations – Culture and Conduct
- The challenge of cultural change
- Behaviour and empowerment
- The need for leadership discipline
- An integrated approach to sustainable change
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Banking staff who wish/need to broaden/deepen their knowledge of the factors affecting banking operations.
- Those who wish to gain a comprehensive insight into banking operations.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will:
- Appreciate how service excellence is the act of exceeding customer expectations.
- Understand why customer experience goes beyond customer service.
- Understand why culture determines an organization’s commitment to the level and consistency of service delivery.
£2045 + VAT