This course focuses on the key strategic elements of delivering a quality banking service to customers.
The course will also include a site visit to an organization relevant to the course so delegates can develop an understanding of how their contemporaries function in the real-world.
The course will wrap with a summary of the key learning points, followed by an action planning exercise with a view to apply the acquired knowledge and skills immediately upon your return to work. Post-course support is also available in relation to the implementation of your action plan, up to six (6) months following course completion.
Banking Operations – Process Governance
- The opportunities for improvement
- Continuous improvement tools
- The cost imperative
- Process performance indicators
Banking Operations – The Role of Innovation
- Key concepts in innovation
- Recent innovations in banking
- Product innovation
- Agile design thinking
- Trends that will change the banking industry
- The growth of “non-traditional” banks
- Green Finance
- Industrial visit to a relevant organization.
- An insight into the internal working of companies.
- An opportunity to learn through interaction with practising professionals.
- Summary and recap of key learning objectives
- Action Planning
This course is suitable for:
- Managers who wish/need to broaden/deepen their knowledge of the factors affecting banking operations.
- Those who wish to gain a more comprehensive insight into banking operations.
Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Learn how strategy is executed through effective and efficient processes.
- Examine why innovation is so valuable to banks.
- Understand the key drivers of the new world of banking.
- Develop a practical perspective into contemporary work practices in your field.
- Implement an Action Plan at your workplace using the knowledge and skills acquired through the course.
£3435 + VAT