This training workshop shows why and how processes, process design and strategy should continuously be aligned. It demonstrates how innovation is a key factor in banking operations.
This training workshop explains why banks have to adapt to the new world of finance.
Banking Operations – Process Governance
- The opportunities for improvement
- Continuous improvement tools
- The cost imperative
- Process performance indicators
Banking Operations – The Role of Innovation
- Key concepts in innovation
- Recent innovations in banking
- Product innovation
- Agile design thinking
- Trends that will change the banking industry
- The growth of “non-traditional” banks
- Green Finance
This training workshop is suitable for:
- Managers who wish/need to broaden/deepen their knowledge of the factors affecting banking operations.
- Those who wish to gain a more comprehensive insight into banking operations.
Upon completion of this training workshop, you will:
- Learn how strategy is executed through effective and efficient processes.
- Examine why innovation is so valuable to banks.
- Understand the key drivers of the new world of banking.
Spaces limited to NINE (9) delegates per course. Book Now to avoid missing out!