£530 + VAT
Aligning HRM with Organisational Goals
- Contingency theory and best fit
- ‘Best fit’ HRM
- Limitations of best-fit / contingency models
- Resource-based view of HRM and the ‘architecture’
- Applying RBV and architecture models to HRM
- HR managers and executives
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners and advisors
- HR professionals and practitioners
- Senior HR officers and assistants who wish to understand and contribute to the development and implementation of HRM within their organisations.
- Small-business owners and managers responsible for the people function within their organisations.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The benefits and limitations of best-fit models, linking organisational contingencies with HRM at work.
- How to analyse the links between HRM and organisational goals from the resource-based and
- The role and nature of staffing arrangements for different groups of workers within and beyond the employing organisation.