Applications of Performance Management
- Managing organisational performance
- Managing team performance
- Performance management and employee engagement
- Performance management and talent management
- Performance management and learning
- Performance management and reward
- HR managers and executives
- Top management and line managers who wish to understand performance management in a strategic sense that enables the goals of individuals and teams to be aligned to the strategic goals of the organisation.
- HR business partners and advisors
- HR professionals and practitioners
- Senior officers and assistantsemployed within the HR function of their organisation who wish to deploy performance management as a systematic and continuous process for improving organisational performance by developing the performance of individuals and teams.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The management of organisational performance as the continuous responsibility of top management who plan, organise, monitor and control activities and provide leadership to achieve strategic objectives and satisfy the needs and requirements of stakeholders.
- The emphasis on good team work and high performance teams.
- The contribution of performance management to levels of employee engagement.
- The process of talent management and its links to performance management and the ways in which these
- How people learn through performance management.
- How performance management plays a major role in a total reward system in which each reward element is linked together and treated as an integrated and coherent role.
£540 + VAT