Assessing Learning and Development
- The assessor role
- Planning assessment
- Assessment methods
- Making an assessment decision
- Providing assessment feedback
- HR managers and executives.
- Those who work in learning and development (L&D), training or HRD (human resources development).
- Those preparing for an L&D role.
- L&D professionals, practitioners, advisers, facilitators and partners.
- Trainers, training officers and instructors.
- Learning and organisational development consultants.
- Learning curators and champions.
- Workplace assessors
- Curriculum designers
- Digital learning designers
- Senior officers and assistantsemployed within the HR function of their organisation who wish to contribute to L&D practice.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand key principles of assessment in an L&D context.
- Know how to plan and prepare for assessment.
- Know how to undertake reliable, valid and fair assessment.
- Know how to give accurate, clear and constructive feedback.
- Record and process assessment decisions.
£535 + VAT