Brand Placement, Exhibitions, Packaging and Licensing
- Characteristics and issues ofbrand placement
- Trade shows and exhibitions
- The communications dimensionsof packaging
- Chief Communications Officers
- Marketing and communications directors, managers, executives and staff.
- Those who wish to understand how brands create communications and engage audiences in
- Those employed by governmental, charitable, other not-for-profit and third-sector organisations who need to communicate with a range of stakeholders.
- Those who wish to develop insights into the reasoning behind the marketing communications activities used
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The concept and issues associated with brand placement.
- The differences and significance of exhibitions andtrade shows.
- The main advantages and disadvantages of using exhibitions as part of the communications mix.
- The role and key characteristics of packaging as a form of marketing communications.
- Principles associated with licensing.