£470 + VAT
- How brands work:associations and personalities
- Brand names
- Types of brand
- Branding strategies
- How to build brands
- Brand co-creation
- Sector branding
- Brand equity
- Chief Communications Officers
- Marketing and communications directors, managers, executives and staff.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- Characteristics and principal types of brandsand branding.
- Ways in which brands work through associationsand personalities.
- How branding has evolved, utilising relational, and co-creation perspectives.
- How brands can be built.
- Principal issues associated with branding in services, B2B, internal, and global contexts.
- Issues and activities associated with brand equity and why branding is important to marketing messages.