£475 + VAT
Building a Strategic Framework to Analyse Supply Chains
- Understanding the supply chain
- Supply chain performance: achieving strategic fit and scope
- Supply chain drivers and metrics
- Chief operations officers
- Supply chain and operations directors, managers, executives, officers and staff.
- Professional managers in trade and industry, active in logistics or supply chain management, who are interested in opportunities for improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the logistics and supply function of their organisations.
- Those who are interested in logistics and supply chain management in its broadest sense.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The goal of a supply chain and the impact of supply chain decisions on the success of a firm.
- Three key supply chain decision phases and the significance of each one.
- The cycle and push/pull views of a supply chain.
- The supply chain macro processes in a firm.
- Why achieving strategic fit is critical to a company’s overall success.
- How a company achieves strategic fit between its supply chain strategy and its competitive strategy.
- The importance of expanding the scope of strategic fit across the supply chain.
- The major challenges that must be overcome to manage a supply chain successfully.
- Key financial measures of firm performance.
- The major drivers of supply chain performance.
- The role of each driver in creating strategic fit between the supply chain strategy and the competitive strategy.
- The key metrics that track the performance of the supply chain in terms of each driver.