£545 + VAT
Business Analytics and Knowledge Management
- Knowledge management processes
- Business intelligence
- Components of business analytics
- Big data
- Social analytics
- Social business lens: social graphs
- Managers who wish to participate in information systems (IS) decisions.
- Current and future managers who wish to be introduced to the broader implications of the impact of IS.
- Contemporary managers who need to know about their organisation’s capabilities and uses of information.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- An overview of the ways businesses make decisions.
- The differentiation between knowledge management, business intelligence and analytics.
- Data, information, and knowledge (both tacit and explicit) as the foundation of making better decisions.
- The four main processes for managing knowledge.
- The capabilities that enable analytics.
- The components of business analytics and big data amassed in data warehouses.
- Social analytics and caveats that managers much anticipate.