- Business planning and control: the role of budgets
- The budget-setting process
- Basic steps of preparinga budget
- Budgeting in different typesof organisation
- Limitations and problemswith budgeting
- Improving business planningand budgeting
- Managers who wish to improve their analytical skills and use accounting and finance tools for managerial advantage.
- Those who wish to understand and use accounting knowledge for operational and management decision making.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The role of budgeting within the business planning process.
- Different approaches to budgeting.
£535 + VAT