- Measuring demand and capacity
- Setting the operation’s base capacity
- Ways of coping with mismatches between demand and capacity
- How operations understand the consequences of their capacity decision
- Operations directors and managers
- Heads of departments
- Operations executives, officers and staff
- Those who wish to learn how to plan and control the delivery of the operations process.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand how operations need to decide how to vary their capacity (if at all) as demand for their products and services fluctuates.
£535 + VAT