Capital Structure and Investment Ratios
- Capital structure
- Investment ratios
- Limitations of ratio analysis
- Those who wish to understand the implications of decisions made across a range of financial accounting issues
- Those who wish to develop the ability to analyse, interpret, and question the accounting information they may encounter in a business context.
- Those who wish to acquire a sound appreciation of accounting and finance in order to communicate and succeed in the business world.
- Non-accounting staff who desire a practical introduction to the fundamentals of financial accounting
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- How to calculate and interpret ratios that enable you to comment on a business’s capital structure, investment returns, and performance.
- The limitations of ratio analysis.
£535 + VAT