£470 + VAT
- Content part 1 cash basis IPSAS
- Examples of use of cash basis IPSAS
- Content part 2 cash basis IPSAS
- Accounting and financial specialists, professionals, practitioners and policy makersemployed within national, state/provincial and local governments; government ministries, departments, programs, boards, commissions, and agencies; public sector social security funds, trusts, and statutory authorities; and International governmental organisations.
- Accounting and finance staff of public sector entities that intend to embrace IPSAS, and thereby upgrade the reporting, the accountability and the transparency of their organisations.
- Public administrators encountering important challenges in reducing the distance between accounting systems within countries as well as across borders, through a move towards harmonisation of accounting practices in the public sector.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- An overview of cash-basis IPSAS.
- Key technical issues and practical examples of the application of cash-basis IPSAS.