£545 + VAT
- How much cash does abusiness need?
- Methods of establishingcash balances
- Cash forecasting: the cash budget
- Cash management: strategies for improving cash flow
- Interpreting and analysing a cash-flow forecast
- Managers who wish to improve their analytical skills and use accounting and finance tools for managerial advantage.
- Those who wish to understand and use accounting knowledge for operational and management decision making.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The importance of cash management to a business.
- How to interpret a cash budget and identifypotential problems.
- How to formulate strategies for improving cash flowand liquidity.