LBTC’s change management training agenda is as follows:
- Monitoring performance, measuring effectiveness
- Efficiency and effectiveness
- Techniques for assessment
- Understanding the ‘human’ dimensions of change
- The change equation
- Authenticity in diagnosis
Managing Major Changes
- Managerial skills for effective organisational change
- Coping with organisational change
- Coping with change
- The coping cycle
- Coping with the process of change
- Crafting change for the individual
- Providing information
- Give people time
- Involving people
- Cycles of change
- Learning and change
- Programmes of change
- Change architecture: blocks
A Strategy for Organisational Effectiveness
- Force field analysis
- The implementation exercise (checklists 1 and 2)
- The self-assessment exercise (checklist 3)
Those interested in organisational change and its management.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- Diagnosing change involves and requires systematic effort, and needs to gain acceptance enough to make implementation feasible.
- How to manage the process of changing an organisation
- The underlying ‘building blocks’ of successful change.
- Two practical ways of organising the application of change management in your organisation.
We also can also design and deliver customized change management training to address your specific learning objectives. Email us on contact@LBTC.co.uk with your requirements.
LBTC’s Strategic Change Management courses.
£2095 + VAT