£470 + VAT
Charisma and Transformational Leadership
- House and Shamir self-concept theory
- Attribution theory
- Characteristics of charismatic leaders
- Context and crisis
- Negative aspects of charisma
- Transformational leadership
- Heads of organisations, chief officers, chairpersons, board members and directors.
- Heads of departments.
- Senior managers and executives.
Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Understand the development of charisma as a leadership theme.
- Be able to evaluate charisma and transformational leadership critically as conceptual frames.
- Be able to consider your own practice in the light of this discussion.