- Planning the interview
- Conducting the interview
- Information-gathering interviews
- Employment-selection interviews
- Performance-appraisal interviews
Making Oral and Written Presentations
- Essential elements of effective presentations
- Formulate a specific strategy
- Develop a clear structure
- Support your points
- Use an enhancing style
- Style in oral communication
- Style in written communication
- Supplement your presentation by responding to questions and challenges
- Conducting effective meetings: a short guide for meeting managers and meeting participants
- The five Ps of effective meetings
- Suggestions for group members
This communication skills course is suitable for:
- Heads of organisations, chief officers, chairpersons, board members and directors.
- Heads of departments.
- Managers and executives.
- Those who wish to develop their communication skills.
- Those who wish to develop themselves as more competent and effective managers.
Upon completion of this communication skills training course, you will be able to:
- Adopt general guidelines for effective interviews.
- Apply appropriate guidelines for information-gathering interviews.
- Utilise appropriate guidelines for employment-selection interviews.
- Implement appropriate guidelines for performance-appraisal interviews.
- Make impactful and engaging oral presentations.
- Write clearly and persuasively.
- Respond appropriately to questions and challenges.
- Implement guidelines for planning and conducting effective meetings.
- Enhance the value of meetings attended.
£1635 + VAT