£525 + VAT
Comparative banking markets
- Banking in the UK
- Banking in Europe
- Banking in the US
- Banking in Japan
- Banking in emerging markets
- Financial regulators
- Banking staff
- Those who wish to gain a comprehensive insight into the business of banking, the impact of the financial crisis upon the banking sector globally and the far-reaching regulatory reforms.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The institutional features of the banking/financial systems of the UK, the US, Europe, Japan and various emerging markets and transition economies.
- How the institutional features of the different banking systems are changing and the trends that are common to all systems.
- How to analyse and discuss the structural and performance features of these (and other) banking systems.