Directors’ Performance and Remuneration
- The directors’ remuneration debate
- Key elements of directors’ remuneration
- Role of the remuneration committee and remuneration consultants
- Performance measures
- Remuneration of non-executive directors
- Disclosure of directors’ remuneration
- International guidance on executive remuneration
- ‘Say on pay’
- Heads of organisations, chief officers, chairpersons, board members and directors.
- Those who wish to explore some of the more challenging aspects of corporate governance in the 21st century.
- Professionals, practitioners, and management.
- Those employed in the corporate and investment sectors, as well as public, voluntary, and non-profit organisations who wish to place much more emphasis on good governance.
- Those who wish to understand the development of corporate governance in the last twenty-five years and its importance to the firm, to directors, shareholders, and other stakeholders, and to the wider business community.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The main features of the directors’ remuneration debate.
- The key elements of directors’ remuneration.
- The role of the remuneration committee in setting directors’ remuneration.
- The different measures used to link directors’ remuneration with performance.
- The disclosure requirements for directors’ remuneration.
- Possible ways of evaluating directors.
£545 + VAT