Shareholders and Stakeholders
- Stakeholder groups
- Guidance on shareholders’ and stakeholders’ interests
- Roles of shareholdersand stakeholders
- Heads of organisations, chief officers, chairpersons, board members and directors.
- Those who wish to explore some of the more challenging aspects of corporate governance in the 21st century.
- Professionals, practitioners, and management.
- Those employed in the corporate and investment sectors, as well as public, voluntary, and non-profit organisations who wish to place much more emphasis on good governance.
- Those who wish to understand the development of corporate governance in the last twenty-five years and its importance to the firm, to directors, shareholders, and other stakeholders, and to the wider business community.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The difference between shareholdersand stakeholders.
- The various different stakeholder groups.
- An overview of the way that shareholders and stakeholders are provided for in various corporate governance codes and guidelines.
- The roles that shareholders and stakeholders can play in companies and the development of corporate governance.
£545 + VAT