£485 + VAT
Corporate Image, Reputation and Identity
- The controversy of image inpublic relations
- Corporate image and reputation
- Corporate identity
- Reputation management and corporate branding
- Measuring corporate imageand reputation
- Chief Communications Officers
- Public relations and communications directors, managers, practitioners and staff.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The importance and implications of living in a‘brand society’.
- Key concepts of corporate image, reputation and identity.
- The process of reputation management (corporate branding).