£480 + VAT
CSR and Governance
- Theories of corporate governance
- The ‘drivers’ of corporate governance reform
- International developments in corporate governance
- Commentary from a CSR perspective
- Heads of organisations, chief officers, chairpersons, board members and directors.
- Heads of departments, and senior managers & executives interested in corporate social responsibility (CSR).
- Managers of tomorrow who wish to develop modern business practices and find ways to act in a truly responsible way.
- Those who see business as being increasingly central to addressing global concerns and society’s expectations of going beyond wealth creation, against a backdrop of financial crises, climate change, political shifts, and population growth.
- Those who want their business to maximise profits whilst also being publicly accountable for its social and environmental record.
- Those who are concerned about the role of business in modern society.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- What is meant by ‘corporate governance’.
- The theories and ‘drivers’ of corporate governance.
- International developments in corporate governance.
- The implications for CSR.