£545 + VAT
- The market for equity derivatives
- The market for interest rate risk transfer vehicles: exchange-traded products
- The market for interest rate risk transfer vehicles: OTC instruments
- The market for credit risk transfer vehicles: credit derivatives and collateralised debt obligations
- The market for foreign exchange and risk control instruments
- Financial regulators
- Individual and institutional investors and borrowers.
- Those who wish to understand financial product innovation with an emphasis on risk management and regulatory reform.
- Those who wish to understand the wide range of instruments for financing, investing, and controlling risk in today’s financial markets.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand each derivative contract, how the basic pricing models have to be modified because of the nuances of the contract features, and how the derivative instrument can be used to control risk.