Direct Marketing and Personal Selling
- The growth of direct marketing
- The role of data
- Direct-response media
- The tasks of personal selling
- The role of social media inpersonal selling
- Strategic account management
- Chief Communications Officers
- Marketing and communications directors, managers, executives and staff.
- Those who wish to understand how brands create communications and engage audiences in brand conversations.
- Those employed by governmental, charitable, other not-for-profit and third-sector organisations who need to communicate with a range of stakeholders.
- Those who wish to develop insights into the reasoning behind the marketing communications activities used by organisations.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- Key characteristics of direct marketing.
- Different methods used to implement direct marketing.
- The significance of the database and Big Data in direct marketing and different direct-response media.
- Different types, roles and tasks of personal selling.
- The role and evolution of social media withinpersonal selling.
- Characteristics of strategic account management.