Employee Engagement Strategy
- What is engagement?
- Why is engagement important?
- What are the factors that influence employee engagement?
- The nature and content of employee engagement strategy
- HR directors
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners
- Senior HR executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategy.
- Chief officers, Chairpersons, Board members, Company directors, Heads of Departments, and all those at the highest levels of an organisation interested in developing an in-depth knowledge of strategic HRM.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The meaning and importance of employee engagement.
- Job engagement.
- Organisational engagement.
- The factors affecting the level of engagement.
- The nature and content of employee engagement strategies.
£545 + VAT