£485 + VAT
Employee Involvement and Participation: Creating Engagement and Voice in the Workplace
- The meaning of employee involvement and participation
- From direct EIP to employee engagement
- Representative participation
- The links between informal and formal EIP
- Embedding EIP at work
- HR managers and executives
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners and advisors
- HR professionals and practitioners
- Senior HR officers and assistantswho wish to understand and contribute to the development and implementation of HRM within their organisations.
- Small-business owners and managers responsible for the people function within their organisations.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The role that direct and representative forms of employee involvement and participation (EIP) play within organisations and, more broadly, in society.
- The meaning of employee engagement and how this can be harnessed to contribute to increased employee potential and commitment.
- The ways in which informal and formal EIP interact and its implications for HRM.