£480 + VAT
- Handling grievances
- Employee voice and employee engagement
- The psychological contract
- HR officers and managers who are newly appointed to the role and who lack previous generalist experience.
- HR assistants, administrators and PAs who support more senior HR staff.
- Staff who work in HR-related areas.
- Staff who work in specialist areas of HR practice, such as training, employee relations or job evaluation, who wish to progress into or have more knowledge of generalist roles.
- Line managers or supervisors who have responsibility for HR activities.
- Owners or managers of small businesses who have overall responsibility for the ‘people element’ within them.
Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Understand the changing nature and continuing importance of employee relations.
- Be able to define the differences in the purposes, content and operation of disciplinary, capability and grievance procedures.
- Understand the good practice steps that ensure the effective handling of conduct or capability cases.
- Appreciate the importance of responding appropriately to employee grievances concerning individual and collective matters.
- Understand the growing importance of and interest in employee engagement.