Measuring and Analysing Employee Turnover
- Defining voluntary turnover
- Does turnover matter?
- Measuring turnover
- Costing turnover
- Benchmarking turnover
Improving Employee Retention
- Reducing turnover
- Employee retention and reward
- Employee retention and developmental opportunities
- Employee retention and effective line management
- HR managers and executives
- Those involved in the recruitment and selection function of their organisations.
- HR business partners and advisors
- HR professionals and practitioners
- Senior officers and assistantsemployed within the HR function of their organisation who wish to mobilise an effective workforce by assembling together teams of people with the necessary skills, attitudes and experience to meet their objectives.
- Those with the HR role of enabling their organisation to meet its future demand for skills.
- Those who wish to be equipped with the knowledge and skills required to undertake core resourcing and talent management activities to a high standard.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand how to gather, analyse and use information on employee turnover as the basis for developing robust staff retention strategies.
£1070 + VAT