Enhancing Learner Engagement
- Factors affecting learning engagement
- Psychology and learning
- Neuroscience and learning
- Strategies for enhancing engagement
- HR managers and executives.
- Those who work in learning and development (L&D), training or HRD (human resources development).
- Those preparing for an L&D role.
- L&D professionals, practitioners, advisers, facilitators and partners.
- Trainers, training officers and instructors.
- Learning and organisational development consultants.
- Learning curators and champions.
- Workplace assessors
- Curriculum designers
- Digital learning designers
- Senior officers and assistantsemployed within the HR function of their organisation who wish to contribute to L&D practice.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the concept and potential advantages of learner engagement.
- Explain reasons why learners might not engage with L&D.
- Discuss aspects of psychology which have informed and influenced L&D approaches to engaging learners.
- Discuss aspects of neuroscience which are starting to influence L&D approaches to engaging learners.
- Explain some of the ethical factors in relation to the use of psychology and neuroscience in L&D.
- Identify strategies for enhancing learner engagement at different stages of the training cycle.
£535 + VAT