- The structure of the common stock market
- Common stock strategies and trading arrangements
- Financial regulators
- Individual and institutional investors and borrowers.
- Those who wish to understand financial product innovation with an emphasis on risk management and regulatory reform.
- Those who wish to understand the wide range of instruments for financing, investing, and controlling risk in today’s financial markets.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The structure of the common stock market, the regulators of equity markets, the venues available to investors for executing trades, and how orders are executed.
- The strategies employed by investors in the common stock market, the notion of pricing efficiency and its impact on the type of strategy that should be selected.
- The various types of trading strategies, and the issues associated with high-frequency trading.
£545 + VAT