- What are ethics?
- Basic ethical frameworks
- Deontological frameworks
- Leadership and moral development
- What is an ‘ethical leader’?
- Why do leaders not act ethically?
- Why do workers not blow the whistle more often?
- Heads of organisations, chief officers, chairpersons, board members and directors.
- Heads of departments.
- Senior managers and executives.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand what is meant by the term ‘ethical leadership’.
- Start to identify your own values and how these relate to leadership.
- Understand what a whistle-blower is and does.
£535 + VAT