Exchange-Rate Policy and the Central Bank
- Linking exchange-rate policy with domestic monetary policy
- Mechanics of exchange-rate management
- The costs, benefits, and risks of fixed exchange rates
- Fixed exchange-rate regimes
- Central bank staff
- Those who wish to survey what central banks do and how they do it.
- Those who wish to understand the role and objectives of central banks.
- Those who wish to be equipped with the knowledge that will be required to cope with the inevitable changes that will occur in central bank structure.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- Links between exchange rates and monetary policy.
- The mechanics of exchange-rate management.
- Costs, benefits, and risks of fixed exchange rates.
- Fixed exchange-rate regimes.
£545 + VAT