Getting Started with the Basics
- Aims and objectives: setting out your stall
- Tools of the trade
- Understanding your portfolio
- Facilities and maintenance managers, practitioners and officers.
- Operations managers, executives and staff.
- Those entering FM who want a head start with setting up and running a department.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Get your administration structure right first.
- Make sure you have all the right equipment for the job.
- Pull together a networking strategy.
- Organise your information and administrative functions.
- Understand your site and property portfolio and how your service fits over this.