- Maintenance team
- Site supervision team
- Helpdesk team
- Post team
- Cleaning team
- Security team
Maintenance including New Builds and Space Management
- Types of maintenance
- Planned programme and planned survey
- Space management
- New builds and maintenance
Sustainability, Use of Resources and Sustainable Technologies
- What is sustainability?
- Improving the sustainability of your organisation
- Sustainability: a whole organisation approach
- Determining your carbon footprint
- Sustainable technologies
- Educating the occupants of buildings
Waste and How to Deal with it
- What is waste?
- Paper waste
- Food waste
- Specialist waste
- Building waste
- Drivers and licences
- Key control
- Logging journeys
- Fuel cards
- Capital purchases
This maintenance training is suitable for:
- Facilities and maintenance managers, practitioners and officers
- Operations managers, executives and staff
- Those entering FM who want a head start with setting up and running a department
Upon completion of this maintenance training program, you will be able to:
- Understand the complexity and constantly moving requirements of facilities management (FM) and its role in enabling the core business of a company to function effectively thus contributing to profitability.
- Appreciate the modern challenges of FM that require managers to be innovators and to do more with less.
- Learn useful tips on the issue of sustainability and how a company can profitably benefit by FM actions in this area.
£2725 + VAT