£480 + VAT
Policies, Strategies and Procedures
- Key points of a strategy
- Guidance notes
- Administrative flow
- Monitoring and managing
- Quality management
- Facilities and maintenance managers, practitioners and officers.
- Operations managers, executives and staff.
- Those entering FM who want a head start with setting up and running a department.
Upon completionof this course, you will be able to:
- Review all policies and procedures to ensure there is completeness and that, from policies through strategy to forms, make sure that there is a logical flow.
- Establish how you will monitor and manage your service and set up some key dates for your monitoring and managing tasks.
- Establish your levels of quality and work out how you will monitor and ultimately improve quality.