£490 + VAT
- Maintenance team
- Site supervision team
- Helpdesk team
- Post team
- Cleaning team
- Security team
- Facilities and maintenance managers, practitioners and officers.
- Operations managers, executives and staff.
- Those entering FM who want a head start with setting up and running a department.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Get to know your teams and learn what skill sets you have available in the individual teams
- Quantify all the work undertaken by your individual teams.
- Check the performance of individual teams and ensure consistency of performance across all teams.
- Track how much each service costs by developing individual cost centres.
- Ensure the work of your teams is documented in terms of levels of service and content of workload.
- Ensure the individual services are being provided when required, i.e. matched to operational hours.
- Make sure each team’s work can dovetail into the next team and encourage crossovers between departments.
- Promote a friend customer-oriented service.
- Ensure your Helpdesk sits at the heart of the service you provide and becomes the hub and driving force of the service.
- Ensure services such as cleaning become more visible.
- Recognise the potential for using your cleaning service for sustainability issues such as turning thermostats down.
- Make sure your security services dovetail into your other services.